The partners of Park Ridge Asset Management are driven by several core beliefs that serve as the foundation for how we construct portfolios for our clients.
- In order for an advisor to truly customize a portfolio, they must have a personal relationship with their clients.
- Markets are dynamic, and significant value can be created through asset allocation modeling and manager selection.
- Given an advisor’s broad responsibilities, it is typically in the best interest of the client to select proven external investment managers with specialized talents.
- Managing risk in a portfolio is equally important as generating returns.
- An advisor should always focus on the after-tax returns they are generating for their clients.